- Water Efficiency: Explains what water efficiency and conservation is, how Colorado is conserving water and the steps for developing a water conservation plan.
- Drought: Outlines what drought is and how Colorado is preparing for drought at both the local and the state levels.
- Flood: Provides information about programs and activities that the CWCB conducts to address long-term flood protection for the state.
- Water Supply Planning: Explains how the CWCB is working with partners and citizens throughout the state to help prepare for and meet Colorado’s future water supply needs.
- Basin Roundtables: Provides information about the nine basin roundtables that were created by the Colorado Water for the 21st Century Act to facilitate discussions on water management issues and encourage locally driven collaborative solutions.
- Water Projects & Programs: Outlines three of the CWCB’s water-related projects and programs – the Chatfield Reservoir Reallocation Project; the Weather Modification Permit Program; and the Animas-La Plata Project (A-LP).