- Instream Flow Program: Outlines how the CWCB appropriates, acquires, protects and monitors instream flow (ISF) and natural lake level water rights.
- Climate Change: Explains how the CWCB is helping to address the Earth’s warming climate.
- Watershed Protection & Restoration: Describes CWCB’s support of watershed planning as well as projects designed to restore and protect watersheds.
- Nonconsumptive Needs: Describes how the CWCB is assessing Colorado’s nonconsumptive (environmental and recreational) water needs.
- Endangered Species: Provides information about the CWCB’s water-related endangered species’ initiatives and programs.
- Recreational In-Channel Diversions: Explains the CWCB process for reviewing applications for RICDs, which limit water rights to the minimum stream flow necessary for a reasonable recreational experience in and on the water.
- Salinity Control: Provides details about the CWCB’s involvement in controlling salinity in the Colorado River Basin.
- Wild and Scenic Rivers Fund: Provides information about obtaining funds for developing alternatives to wild and scenic river designation.